Our Commitment to Privacy
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website
- In email, text, and other methods of electronic communication between you and us through the
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).We collect information from and about users of our Website:
- Directly from you when you provide information to us.
- Automatically when you use the
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided for registering as a user on the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. Such information may include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys and questionnaires that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Information that you provide when you enter into contests or sweepstakes on the Website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, including fulfillment of the services and products being provided. You will be required to provide financial information before services will be provided through our Website. Our third party payment providers are:
- Stripe – https://stripe.com. For more information about this third party credit card provider, please click here.
- Woocommerce – https://woocommerce.com. For more information about this third party credit card provider, please click here.
- Give WP – https://givewp.com/. For more information about this third party credit provider, please click here.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with our Website we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across Third Party Websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain or associate the automatically collected information with personal information we collect in other ways such as receiving information from third parties. Tracking and associating the different types of collected information helps us to improve our Website in order to deliver a better and more personalized service to our users, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and provide customized service through our Website according to your preferences.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
Our use of your collected information is strictly controlled and in accordance with privacy laws including both United States privacy laws.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information for.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, but not limited to, billing.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, for example, the Company may provide additional documentation such as an end-user license agreement, which may include further information on the collection and use of collected information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Any disclosure of Personal Information will be strictly controlled and made in accordance with privacy laws.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide information. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Website
- To enforce or apply our the Terms and Conditions and other agreements, for example for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out at the bottom of your emails being sent to you on behalf of the Company or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Updating and Correcting Your Personal and Contact Information
You can update personal information by emailing the Company at email@example.com.. We recommend that you ensure that your information is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as possible in order to properly satisfy the purposes for which it is to be used.
In the event that you have shared your contact information with the Company or subscribed to the Company email updates and would like to change the address to which such email updates are sent, we suggest that you first opt-out of receiving promotional emails by following the opt-out directions included with each email you receive. You may then return to the Company Site, click on the appropriate link, and subscribe using your preferred email address.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 13 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It
This section of our Policy describes in detail the type of information that we collect. The personally-identifying information collected through the Site is voluntarily submitted by you when contacting us through our email at email@example.com. We do not sell to third parties any of the information provided by you. In addition to this Policy, please note the Site Terms and Conditions and please also be aware that separate policies and terms apply to those who license or purchase the Company’s products or services.
Promotions/Updates. The Company may offer to you, through a designated link on the Website, the opportunity to subscribe to periodic promotional or informational emails relating to the Company’s services or industry developments. The Company will retain your email address and name submitted by you to the Company through the subscription process for purposes of sending you the promotional emails and for tracking email recipient information. All such promotional or informational emails will contain an opt-out option whereby the recipient can choose to opt out of receiving all such future emails at the recipient’s email address.
Contests/Sweepstakes. From time to time, the Company may offer to you, through a designated link on the Website, the opportunity to enter into contests and/or sweepstakes. The Company will retain your email address, name, and other information submitted by you to the Company for purposes of entering the contest and/or sweepstake.
Contact Us. If you choose to contact us through the Website, we collect your name, email address, company name, telephone number, a general category of reason for your contacting us, and the contents of your message. We use the information obtained when you contact us through the “Contact Us” link to process and respond to your suggestion or customer service request. We may respond to you by phone or email, depending on the information you choose to submit. We may also use this information to improve our products and services, but we will not share or sell your information to third parties. In accordance with our Website Terms and Conditions, we also reserve the right to use your name and comments in promotional material for the Company.
Other Information Collected
Third Party Information Collected. The Company uses certain third party tracking protocols to collect information about you or your device.
These third parties use automatic tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites.
Internet Protocol Address and Aggregate Information. We may collect and use this information to improve our Website based upon usage patterns derived from this information. We do not sell or share this information with third parties.
Cookies. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies allow us to enhance and personalize your online experience. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g., Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings.
Our Commitment to Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Access to your personal information is limited to the Company and Company’s employees who reasonably will need that information to provide services to you.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of your Personal Information
The Company retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In some cases, it is necessary for the Company to retain personal information for longer, in order to protect the Company from liability in the event of a dispute. Unless you explicitly withdraw your consent, we will retain your name and account history beyond the end of your active period, so that We may archive your participation in the organization and retain this information for you should you decide to return at a later date.
We reserve the right to change our Policy from time to time. Any changes to our Policy will be effective and applicable upon change of our Policy as accessible through the Website.
How to Contact Us
For any other information or questions regarding the Website or the information you have submitted to us through the Website, please contact us through the “Contact Us” link on the Website or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions which explains other information regarding use of our Website.
To register a complaint or concern, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.